Ray Forensics provides exceptional training for latent print examiners. The courses, lectures, and workshops are designed to be innovative, effective, and interactive. Upon course completion, attendees will be able to immediately apply what they’ve learned to improve accuracy and efficiency in latent print examinations and to gain important knowledge on a wide range of fingerprint-related topics. Ray Forensics has provided quality training to latent print examiners across the country. Contact Eric Ray to bring Ray Forensics training to your agency.
- Exclusionology: Research and Exercises
- September 30 – October 2, 2019 in Clearwater, FL Register here!
- November 4-7, 2019 in St. Louis, MO Register here!
- January 13-16, 2019 in Houston, TX Register here!
- February 3-6, 2019 in Minneapolis, MN Register here!
- Sufficiency for Exclusions (1 hour lecture)
- GYRO in Photoshop Workshop (4 hour workshop)
- Latent Print Markup and Documentation in Photoshop (1 hour lecture)